Buy Arcoxia - alternative arthritis treatment
Arcoxia is an arthritis medication, used to relieve inflammation and short term pain, including muscle cramps or discomfort during a menstrual period. A broader spectrum of use includes relief of acute pain and chronic musculoskeletal pain, treatment of acute gout, management of ankylosing spondylitis, and other conditions. Arcoxia is usually prescribed when other medications have failed or otherwise proved ineffective or hazardous to the recipient's health. However, even if you buy Arcoxia no prescription, it is still advised that you contact your doctor first to find out if Arcoxia treatment will be the most effective one in your case.
Arcoxia belonges to the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) class, but it has several important differences when compared to other similar NSAIDs. Within the NSAIDs class, Arcoxia is sub grouped as cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) specific inhibitors (also known as coxibs). Our organism produces two similar enzymes: COX-1 and COX-1, the first one plays an important role in the protection of the stomach (among other functions), while the other is responsible for the pain and inflammation reaction within the organism. Most NSAIDs indiscriminately block the production of both enzymes, but Arcoxia inhibits only COX-2, relieving pain and inflammation, while leaving the stomach protection intact. This makes a great difference if the drug treatment is done for extended period of time - there is much less risk of developing stomach ulcers and bleeding.
The dosage for taking Arcoxia varies greatly depending on the condition it is supposed to be treating, as well as the patient's personal health status. The general dosage commonly prescribed to most patients is as follows:
- Osteoarthritis and relief of chronic musculoskeletal pain - 60 mg daily.
- Rheumatoid arthritis - 90 mg daily.
- Ankylosing spondylitis - 90 mg daily.
- For instant relief of gout attacks, the recommended dose is 120 mg once daily, but it should only be taken only during acute pain periods.
We remind you that this dosage list is only issued here as for general information, if you are not well aware of your medical condition, you should contact your medical care provider before you take Arcoxia.
Before you buy Arcoxia no prescription and start to take it, tell your doctor if:
1. You have allergies of any kind. It is important to mention everything, no matter how irrelevant it may seem. If you are already taking Arcoxia and develop skin rash, itching or swelling, you are most likely having an allergic reaction - seek immediate medical attention.
2. You are pregnant or intend to become pregnant;
3. You have a progressed infection of any kind - Arcoxia may mask the fever making you assume the infection is less serious than it really is.
4. You have or had any of the following medical conditions:
- Kidney or liver disease;
- Heart failure, high blood pressure, history of heart attack;
- Narrow or blocked arteries of the extremities;
- History of angina;
- Diabetes, high cholesterol;
- tell the doctor if you smoke.
Arcoxia may cause fatigue or dizziness, sometimes disorientation. Be aware of that when performing potentially hazardous activities (driving, operating machinery), and if you feel unwell, wait until this medication has completely dissipated from your system. If you buy Arcoxia no prescription and develop unnatural reactions after taking it, you should discontinue treatment and contact your medical care provider